7.30.2015

Bring on Month 7

See, I told you I couldn't make any promises about blogging on a regular basis.

Life for me is CRAZY right now! Football practice started on Monday, we have THREE football teams in our league plus a private school to complete orders for, our full time jobs, our home, and all of the other crazy stuff going on. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't all affecting me, but luckily I've still been able to see a loss on the scale, despite my ability to work out any in the last 2 weeks.

One BIG milestone I hit this past month was the 25lb mark. AND I'm only 3 lbs away from my 10% milestone, so that is my biggest goal for the month of August. I've also been getting in my steps on most days, thanks to my schedule keeping me going all the time, but I have GOT to up my workout game. I do not want to lose all of the muscle tone I've been working towards. I've talked my best friend into walking with me during football practice starting next week, so that should help tremendously. Then I can maybe get in some weights in the AM before work. Still not sure on how I'm going to do it all, I just know that I'm determined to do it.


 photo signature_2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment