7.03.2015

Month 6

Seems like I'm getting pretty good at this only checking in once a month thing....

Let's see if we can do better this month. Not making any promises though. Last month was good. I lost another 4 lbs, which is exactly a pound a week and that is perfectly fine with me. I still was able to eat a lot of crap I shouldn't, enjoy some holidays, go out a few times, and I'm feeling better and better about where I am and where I'm headed.

For the first few months, I struggled to REALLY see a big difference, but over the last few week's I've realized that I can tell a good bit of difference in my hips, my thighs, my arms, and even my face. I REALLY need to take measurements. I'm already beating myself up because I've now lost almost 25lbs and I know I've cheated myself out of a good way of seeing how far I've come. Oh well...you live and you learn, right?

The biggest victory for me is how much more confident and comfortable I've gotten with myself around Mark. I have found that I flirt with him a lot more than I used to....something I was the queen of back in the day. Boys didn't call me a tease for nothing. HAHA!

July starts Month 6 and I am so damn proud of myself for sticking with this. It has truly become a lifestyle for me and I'm confident now that I will succeed and not give up like I have in the past. I'm continuing to improve week by week and for the last two weeks, I've worked out at least 4 times a week. That is a huge victory for me.


Life is good....and it's only getting better.

 photo signature_2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment