4.20.2015

A Real Eye Opener

The thing I love about Weight Watchers is the flexibility it gives you. There's no restrictions, no off-limit foods, and no worries over having to turndown something because you "can't have it".

Unfortunately, that is something that I have learned over the past week can be a burden if you don't watch yourself. While being able to "eat anything you want" is great, it doesn't mean you should all the time. Should you indulge when you feel the need? Sure. Should you go out with family/friends and have a good time when invited? Sure. But should you eat a doughnut for breakfast, a tub of ice cream for dinner, or drink an entire bottle of wine "because you can"? Of course not.

Simply Filling may not be for me, but it is definitely something I think everyone should do at least once. Not only have I lost weight, I have also gained so much perspective on how much "processed foods" we can consume on a daily basis. Will I ever give up my Special K Protein Bars, my Boom Chicka Pop, or my Skinny Cow candy bars? Who knows. But I know I will work a lot harder to focus on Power Foods vs foods that fit my daily points. A healthy balance between the two programs, while still technically counting points.

  photo signature_2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment