4.22.2015

Roasted Ranch Potatoes

If there is one WW friendly recipe that will never leave my recipe rotation, it is without a doubt these Roasted Ranch Potatoes from LaaLoosh. It was the very first recipe I tried and much to my surprise, my entire family loves them. Even my SUPER picky husband. In fact, I have NEVER had leftovers because he always eats them all.

I've posted them a few times on my Instagram page and had a few people ask for the recipe, so I thought I would share.

Roasted Ranch Potatoes

5-7 Medium Sized Red Potatoes 
Your Choice of Oil (I used Coconut Oil last night and LOVED how they tasted)
1-2 Ranch Packets
Seasoned Salt
Pepper
Garlic Powder

Wash and dice your potatoes then add them to a fairly large sized bowl. Coat in oil (olive oil or coconut oil preferably) and then add in 1-2 ranch packets depending on amount of potatoes used. (I eyeball it) Spread covered potatoes out on cookie sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper. Bake at 400 for 15-25 minutes to desired texture. 



I will also add that I followed the recipe the first few times, but from there have kind of played around with it, adding in new spices/seasonings.

Hope you enjoy!!

  photo signature_2.png

2 comments: