3.26.2015

Staying On Track During Vacation

Next week is Spring Break for my kiddos which equals NINE glorious off days for me. (insert squeal)

I'm a little worried though because while I will have more time to workout and make breakfast at home, etc....I'm also going to be out of town and at a hotel for 3 days and will be going through my first big test of counting points while on vacation.

I've already taken a few steps to help me out....like making sure the hotel we are staying at has a gym and trying to research local restaurants for possible places to eat so that I can go ahead and TRY to plan some of my meals. Oh, and I plan to eat my usual breakfast of fruit and protein bar while gone. No hotel waffles for me!

I already know that I will be walking a TON, so that will help as well.  What I would like to know is.....how do YOU deal with staying on track during vacation? I could really use some quick and helpful tips.



 photo signature_2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment