4.15.2015

Weigh In Wednesdays

When I started this journey, I started it on a Friday. For me, that was huge because as I mentioned last night while Skyping with my wonderful #wwsendtheloveteamslim ladies, I was a serial dieter. I would start a diet on Monday and by Wednesday, I was over it. I would constantly catch myself wishing I was skinny, wishing I could just lose weight, but never willing to put in the work to do it. I also lived in denial for a LONG time that I needed to lose weight. I never really struggled with my weight when I was younger. Sure, I always felt like the "fat" friend, but that was because my best friend weighed less than 100lbs. Like Stephanie said, it never really bothered me though because I knew guys liked me more. There wasn't a day that went by that some guy didn't comment on my nice ass or touch it. I never struggled with confidence. And to this day that still is somewhat true because my husband is a saint. He still to this day tells me I'm not fat and he has never not once made me feel that I was. He loves me unconditionally and that can sometimes be a burden. Sometimes I wish he would have said something before I let myself get to where I am now. But that's just not him. He loves ME.

A few weeks into this, I read an article about how Wednesday is a good weigh in day because it's been proven that MOST people weigh less during the middle of the week. Immediately I was sold. And for me, it works. I can weigh in on a Tuesday night or Wednesday and it is ALWAYS lower than it is on Friday. That may also be because I've been known to have my cheat meals on Wednesday after weigh in.....but who knows.

Speaking of weigh ins, I was certain I was going to gain this week. I was horrible on Friday when we went to see a movie, had Girls Night on Saturday, and barely got in 3000 steps on Sunday. But I didn't. I lost .03lbs. Not much, but it's a loss. And a loss is better than a gain. 

  photo signature_2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment