4.13.2015

Challenge Yourself.

Since starting WW in February, I have learned that challenging yourself to do things you aren't comfortable with, often has great pay off.

Unfortunately, I'm not good with getting out of my comfort zone. I'm getting there, but very slowly.


One thing I love about Weight Watchers is the freedom to still eat ANYTHING you want. I love not having limits. It makes me feel less stressed and I'm less inclined to scarf down something I know I shouldn't be eating just because it's forbidden. With that being said, I've decided to challenge myself and start Simply Filling on Wednesday. A few of my wonderful #wwsendtheloveteamslim ladies are big fans of SF and have convinced me to give it a try. The biggest thing for me is that I can eat any of the foods on the SF approved list, without limits. The idea is to eat when you are hungry, but to only eat until you are satisfied.

I'm a little nervous about it, because it does have more limits that the Points Plus system, but being able to snack on good nutritious foods without having to count points is going to be great. Plus, I'm up for the challenge. I want to test my limits and see what I'm capable of.


Baby steps, Trista. Baby Steps.

  photo signature_2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment