4.06.2015

Workouts can be enjoyable?!?!

I am not a fan of working out. AT ALL. I have never liked running, I've never really enjoyed cardio, and I only hung out in the weight room during high school to have a good view of the boys/football players.

But I'm trying to change that. I'm trying so very hard to teach myself to enjoy my workouts. And I'm excited to say that tonight was a little bit of a breakthrough for me. I came home after a long day at work, I was dog tired, but I knew that I needed to get in a workout. I got my workout clothes on and hopped on the treadmill with the intentions of at least walking a mile and then doing some weights. I got to 1.5 before I stopped, and that was only to get more water. Then, after my first set of weights, I decided to get back on the treadmill. Another mile later and I was pouring with sweat....and I was LOVING it. I loved every single bead of sweat that dripped from my forehead and when I went to do my last rep of weights and my arms started shaking....I loved that even more.


I still have a long way to go, and only time will tell if I can truly transform myself into a workout lover.....but I'm closer than I ever have been before. And that's all that matters!

   photo signature_2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment